Monday, March 26, 2012

About the Ads

A Personal Message From the CEO of John Boom Tutoring:

Dear Loyal Readers,

Previously, on other blogs of mine you may have read,  that I went to great trouble chasing away the ferocious ad beasts.  However, since this is my business page and not my personal page, I do not in the least feel that I have "sold out" by allowing ads here, for that is this page's purpose--to make money.  Hopeful readers fear not, for I still staunchly defend my other blog-homes keeping them safe from whiles of the ad-paparazzi, but while they may, ads may safely rest here.  Be aware though, I do not endorse, nor agree with, nor even necessarily know anything about what is being sold here.  Click at your own discretion.  I will try to keep it family appropriate and minimally annoying.  It is after all, my blog too.

Sincerely,
John Boom-CEO and Owner John Boom Tutoring

P.S Send me your feedback.  Let me know what you think.  If there is something you are struggling with post a comment somewhere and I will put up a reply.  Best of luck!  Hope all is well.  Cheers to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment